Tuesday, September 19, 2017
If you’re like most online marketers, small business owners, bloggers or other website owners, then you’re always looking for ways to increase your conversions and sales. After all, it’s just smart business to make the most of your traffic. If you can boost your ROI, then you’ll be putting more money in your pocket at the end of every day.
Now here’s the thing…
You don’t do one grand gesture in order to increase your conversions and sales. Instead, you take a series of small steps. And collectively, these small steps add up to BIG results.
What sort of steps should you take? Below you’ll find five surefire ways to boost your conversions and sales.
And the best part?
You can implement every single one of these ideas using one simple website feature: attention bars. More on that in just a few moments. But first, take a look at these ideas…
#1. Present an exit offer.
A lot of marketers figure if a visitor is leaving their site, then that visitor wasn’t really targeted or interested. And that assumption is a big mistake.
Just because a visitor is leaving doesn’t mean they’re saying “no” to everything. They’ve just said “no” to whatever they’ve seen so far. And if you dangle the right offer in front of them, you might just get an enthusiastic “YES!”
Let’s suppose someone is looking at your $97 software offer. They’re interested, but maybe it’s not in their budget just yet.
So, what happens?
When they leave your sales page, they’re gone for good. They probably won’t be back. And yet, this is a qualified prospect who is interested in what you’re selling. They just haven’t seen the right offer yet.
Here’s what you do: when they leave your sales page, make them an offer they can’t refuse. For example:
• Give them a free trial.
• Give them a low-cost trial.
• Offer a “lite” version of the software at a reduced price.
• Give them a discount coupon for the full version of the software.
Now what does your prospect say? “YES!” And you just saved a sale and created a customer!
#2. Get visitors on your list.
This is pretty basic, but it’s a strategy that plenty of marketers still overlook. Simply put, you need to work hard to get as many of your visitors on your mailing list as possible. That way, you can follow up with them via email over time to close the sale.
Remember, a person leaving your site isn’t saying, “no.” They might be saying, “not yet,” or “maybe.” And when you get them on your mailing list, you can turn that “maybe” into a definite yes.
#3. Offer an exciting bonus.
If you’re an affiliate, then it’s no secret you’re competing against hundreds or even thousands of other affiliates who are all selling the exact same thing.
Think about that for a moment.
Saying, “Hey, buy this thing through this link” isn’t going to be enough to pocket those commissions. To meet that goal, you need to do two things:
1. Develop a good reputation in the niche. Obviously, this isn’t something you do in a short amount of time. This is an ongoing task that requires you to promote good products, do so in an honest way, and really help your audience.
2. Add value to every offer. In other words, offer prospects a bonus if they purchase a product through your affiliate link.
This second one is really effective, and it’s something you can start doing immediately. Simply offer a related, valuable bonus that’s in high-demand, and you’ll see your conversion rates get a huge boost. And for obvious reasons – people like to get the most bang for their buck, so they’re going to use the affiliate link that gives them more value for their money.
#4. Upsell your customers.
You’ve got a prospect sitting on your order form with their credit card in hand. Prospects don’t get much hotter than this. He’s in the buying mood. And that’s why now is the very best time to suggest that he add something to his order. In other words, offer an upsell or cross-sell of a product that will enhance the use and/or enjoyment of the main product.
For example, let’s suppose you have someone who’s ordering a meal-planning app from you for the purposes of losing weight. Offer an accompanying diet guide or low-calorie cookbook as a cross-sell, and you’re sure to boost your average per-transaction price.
Here’s another idea for boosting conversions and sales…
#5. Display a countdown timer.
Sometimes your prospects are interested in your offer. But for whatever reason, they put off the actual purchase. They bookmark your page and tell themselves they’ll come back to it later.
You can guess what happens, right?
Yep, “later” never comes. The person loses interest in your product once the excitement of the sales pitch wears off. Or life gets in the way, and they totally forget about your offer.
What’s the solution to saving these sales?
You need to stir up a sense of urgency. You need to make people feel like they need to purchase RIGHT NOW… or risk missing out. Yes, you need to create a little fear.
You know what creates just the right amount of order-boosting fear? A limited time offer. And to make it even more powerful, you can match this offer with a countdown timer that’s visually ticking down the hours, minutes and seconds left before the offer expires. It’s a powerful way to boost the sense of urgency – and your sales!
Now here’s the best part about all of these ideas…
You can implement every single one of these ideas using an attention bar. Specifically:
1. Put an offer in an attention bar that appears when the visitor is intending to leave your site.
2. Display your opt-in offer using a well-placed attention bar (preferably one that appears after a delay).
3. Insert your affiliate bonus offer in an attention bar, and then overlay this attention bar directly on the sales page. (Yes, that’s completely possible when using iFrame technology.)
4. Place your upsell offer in an attention bar on the order form to really call attention to it.
5. Put a countdown timer in an attention bar that displays on a sales page, or even on some other page of your site to advertise a flash sale or other special offer.
In short, using attention bars is a GREAT way to boost your conversion and sales. Because not only can you use these attention bars in the five ways described above, but you can put them to work for you in countless other ways as well. You can use them to:
• Reiterate a big benefit.
• Insert a powerful testimonial.
• Place videos or images in them to draw attention.
• Use countdown timers to create urgency on any sort of offer.
• Persuade prospects to join your list.
• Announce new products, sales or news.
• Direct prospects to related offers.
• Encourage people to request more information.
Simply put, attention bars work like crazy because they’re eye-catching without being eye sores!
But for a lot of marketers, this strategy poses a problem…
Namely, the average marketer or small business owner simply has no idea how to create one of these bars. They don’t have the coding know-how. And even those who know a bit about coding don’t know how to create professional-looking bars that appear at specific times.
Now here’s the good news…
You can start creating your own conversion-boosting attention bars in as few as two minutes – no coding knowledge or skills required!
By using the web-based Conversion Gorilla app.
This is a point-and-click easy way to create beautiful, powerful, and high-converting attention bars. And these bars are fully customisable with a click of your mouse, including:
• Insert conversion-boosting countdown timers.
• Decide when, how and where your attention bars will appear on your page.
• Get the ability to overlay your attention bars on other peoples’ websites, such as your affiliate link.
• Change the colors, font, size and more with a click of your mouse.
• Change your attention bar on the fly in your dashboard, and it instantly updates across your sites.
And so much more. Conversion Gorilla makes it easy for anyone to boost conversions and sales using cutting-edge attention bar technology.
Ready to see it in action for yourself? Check out the demo here:
===>>> Click here
And then grab your account to put this powerful tool to work for you!
--> > google-site-verification: google568acaa9dc9c20c1.html
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
1. MAKE SURE THE PRODUCT YOU CHOOSE MATCHES YOU
Once you learn how to promote on the Internet, move on to different products.
Learning the process of marketing will be easier, and more fun, if you are promoting something you know and love.
This is true for two reasons.
- If you promote something you know about you don’t have to learn BOTH the process of marketing and gain product knowledge at the same time.
- Being passionate about a product (or subject) means you will know automatically who will make a good customer and what their interests are — because they will be like you!
2. CHECK IT OUTThe key now is to look for quality.
The quality of the products you promote matters greatly.
You are going to build a list of buyers of your product (yes, this can be done as an affiliate) and so those customers need to be happy with you AND the product.
If they are happy, they will buy again. And those sales will be the easiest you ever made in your life. Now you are a trusted friend, advising them about how they can benefit from your recommendation.
Ask yourself this question: is the product or service you are promoting something you would bring to your best friend?
- If yes, move ahead.
- If not, you may want to keep looking.
3. TALK TO THE PRODUCT OWNER
You should be able to talk via email to the person who owns the company BEFORE spending your hard earned money and precious time promoting their product.
When you can contact the owner, or his or her staff, and get real help and answers you will have found a company that cares about affiliates.
And that is what you want.
So now you have chosen a product, feel confident about the quality and have had your questions answered by a real person.
4. HOW WELL DO THEY SELL?Conversion simply means that for every 100 people who visit the site a certain number buy something. It is usually expressed as a percentage like 5% or 15%.
So if 100 people visit the site and 5 of them buy that would be a 5% conversion.
You need to ask how well the product or service you will be promoting ‘converts’.
For most established products you will promote you can expect this number to range from .5% to about 10%. Anything higher or lower and you need to be careful about them telling you the truth.
Sadly, some product owners will misrepresent their conversion by cooking the books or just outright make it up.
5. WHAT IS THE COOKIE DURATION?Most affiliate programs track using ‘cookies’ that are set on the visitor’s computer.
A cookie is simply a small file that is downloaded to the visitor’s computer. This cookie identifies you as the affiliate so you will be paid the commissions.
That’s one very important cookie!
You need to know two things about this cookie.
- How long does it last? (Cookies generally expire after X days)
- Can it be overwritten?
- For example, if a company has a short cookie duration then you want to focus on ads that make the sale now. Your advertising needs to focus completely on them buying now.
- If they have a longer cookie duration you can use other methods that are more passive and seem less intense and pressured.
You also want to know if the cookie can be overwritten. This is called a “last affiliate” policy.
What that means is that the LAST link clicked will get the sale.
So if someone who first learned about product X from you clicks another person’s affiliate link to buy that person gets the commission, not you.
This is a common practice in affiliate marketing.
6. DO YOU EARN ‘BACKEND’ COMMISSIONS?“Backend” commissions mean you get paid when someone you refer buys a second product.
This is good if you can get it but it’s less common.
- The merchant will feel that he or she is doing the work for the second sale so they should not have to pay a commission.
- The affiliate will feel that the merchant would never have had that customer if not for them and so they earned the commission.
Some people will not promote if this is not in place. Others look for a middle ground. You will ultimately have to decide what works best for you.
Some sites even promise “lifetime” commissions where you earn on every sale the customers you send ever make.
7. DO YOU EARN RENEWAL COMMISSIONS?This is another hotly debated issue that deserves your attention.
While you can’t control many of these things, knowing about them gives you the knowledge you need to make wise choices.
The key question to ask is this – if you send someone to a site where they pay a monthly or quarterly fee, do you get paid every time or just once?
8. DO THEY SUPPORT YOU?You should expect the program you join to provide marketing tools as well as some training on how to sell their products.
You should expect reasonable support from an affiliate program, just as you do when you buy a product.
What is reasonable support?
- Providing pre-written ad copy.
- Providing banners and other graphics.
- Providing email “swipes” you can send to your list.
- Them building an entire funnel for you at no cost.
- Them writing custom ads for you whenever you ask for it.
- Them paying you an above-normal commission before you have actually made any sales.
WHERE TO FIND GOOD AFFILIATE PROGRAMSThere are many ways to find affiliate programs.
One of the best is to think about a product you love and visit their site to look for an affiliate program link.
Another option is to visit affiliate program portals like the following. You will find many products that can earn you commissions ranging from 5% to 100%!
Need FREE traffic. Find out how:
Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Mistake 1: Cherry-Picking Traffic Methods
You’ve probably read many books, blog posts, articles and other materials about getting traffic. Maybe you’ve even started developing a plan for which traffic methods you’re going to use and which ones you’re going to skip.
Hold up there for a second…
If you’re completely skipping a traffic method because you think or even know that it won’t work, then that’s one thing.
For example, trying to generate traffic from some decade-old, untargeted source like a “start page” exchange is pretty fruitless. If you read about this in some old traffic report then yeah… feel free to ignore it.
What I’m talking about are ignoring proven traffic methods that are sure to bring targeted traffic to your site.
- You don’t feel like building a list or publishing a blog, because you don’t really feel like developing and committing to a publishing schedule.
- You don’t want to get joint venture partners or affiliates, because you’re happier working alone.
- You thumb your nose at social media, even though your target market is definitely on Facebook.
So what if there is a traffic method that you don’t really feel like doing? Then hire someone to do it for you. Because if you want to build a thriving business, don’t skip over a promising traffic method just because you don’t feel like doing it yourself.
Mistake 2: Not Being Consistent
Sometimes people start off really enthusiastic about driving traffic to their site. They start running ads, doing content swaps, blogging, setting up a Facebook page, optimizing their pages for the search engines, setting up an affiliate program… and so on.
This goes on for a few weeks, and the traffic starts coming in at a nice clip. When they see all the targeted traffic filling actually happening, they divert their attention and start working on something else.
This is natural. When you want something so badly and then it happens there is often a letdown.
The big mistake here is thinking the traffic will just keep coming in on its own.
Of course it doesn’t work that way.
- Content swaps lose effectiveness as the content drops off the blogger’s front page.
- Affiliates start to lose interest and go seek out other opportunities.
- Facebook fans and blog readers drift away when they realize there hasn’t been any new content in a while.
- The competitors in the search engines knock your pages out of the top spots.
- And of course paid ads don’t bring in any visitors once you stop the campaigns.
So here’s the point…
If you want to keep the traffic coming (and building over time) you need to do something every day to increase your traffic.
For example, you may do one or more of the following every day:
- Recruit new affiliates or joint venture partners. You might make it a goal to find five new partners before the week is out.
- Send an email to marketing partners. At a minimum, you can send them new tools to help their promotions, such as new ads, blog posts and graphics. If you really want to get them hopping, then send out an announcement about an upcoming affiliate contest.
- Post something on your blog, on someone else’s blog, or on social media. Or do all three. Aim for something that will engage readers and start up a discussion.
- Create a viral video. This could be something funny, super-useful or even controversial. Then post it on social media and see if you get any traction.
- Send an email to your list. Then make it a point to do this regularly, as the only way to build a good relationship with them is by sending your list engaging content on at least a weekly basis. Three times a week is even better.
- Start up a Facebook ad campaign. Just be sure to use the ad platform’s power tool to get your ad in front of as targeted an audience as possible.
Mistake 3: Skipping the Tracking and Testing
Many marketers waste a lot of time and money chasing after advertising strategies that simply don’t work for them. Maybe they’re using ineffective ads or calls to action. Maybe their lead pages are weak. Or maybe they’re even posting ads in places where they’re getting very little action.
Why would someone keep throwing money and time at advertising that doesn’t work?
Simple: They don’t know their advertising is not working because they are not tracking and testing.
So what you need to do is start keeping careful track of what works and what doesn’t. You’ll need a tool to track and statistically test your ads and campaigns.
You can find plenty of tools around, such as Google Analytics, or the open-source alternative at Piwik.com. Check your other tools, which may have built in tracking.
Once you decide what you’re going to test, then be sure to test just one element of your ad campaign at a time. That way, you can be confident that any change in the conversion rate is due to that one element, rather than something else.
Need free quality traffic . Check it out below:
Wednesday, September 06, 2017
I recently read an amazing free report which gave me a behind-the-scenes look into how millionaire Mark Ling builds his affiliate websites. The report is the 5-Step Formula to Earning $10,000/Month Online. But it is only available for a limited time! Download it while you still can:
==>> Click here
One of the reasons I trust Mark and bothered to download his book in the first place is that I know he’s one of the good guys. After struggling at two minimum wage jobs, he built his first affiliate website in the 90s. And after his first paycheck, he knew this was it. He kept building more websites, and started earning a six-figure income online.
But one day it all changed. One bad decision led Mark to losing everything he worked for. He went from a six-figure income to a six-figure debt. He took up a job at a call center, thinking that was it. But as he looked around, he knew there had to be a better way — he had to try again. So he picked up affiliate marketing again, and decided to give it one last try. Now he is a seven-figure affiliate marketer who gets to share his methods and techniques with people across the globe.
***Learn the 5 Money-Making Steps Mark Takes for Each Website***
In this free report, Mark Ling visually reveals to you the five steps he takes for each website. They are laid out in an easy-to-understand format. Best of all, these are the actual five steps that Mark follows, so you know that you’re actually getting a behind-the-scenes look into how he builds his money-making websites.
***Learn the 11 Affiliate Marketing Niches You Should Be In***
Mark reveals the 11 niches that he makes the most money off: and these are the 11 niches that he recommends most people get started in. Are you in the right niches? If you aren’t, then it will almost certainly hold you back. And if you haven’t built your first website yet, you can find out what you should be making it about.
***Learn How to Uncover the Best Affiliate Marketing Products to Promote***
In his free report, Mark shows you the exact steps that he uses to find the best products to promote. It is very important you get this right: if you pick the wrong product, one that doesn’t convert, then you could waste thousands of dollars sending traffic to your site and make no sales! If you don’t want to lose money, read this free report and how to pick the right products to sell.
***But That Isn’t Enough: You Need to Watch the Webinar Series***
While the report is great, it isn’t quite enough to get started: there are still some specifics about where to purchase traffic that Mark doesn’t have time to address in his report. But luckily he is right now running a free webinar series. It is strictly for a limited time, so once you get your free report you’ll have an opportunity to sign up. Be sure to do so and find out his secret traffic methods.
***Conclusion: The Report is Fantastic, so Download it While You Still Can***
This report is only available for free for a limited time. It is packed with step-by-step information that shows you how millionaire Mark Ling builds his money-making websites. If you want to be successful like him, then download the report right now, and read it as soon as possible:
==>> Click here
Find out more:
Today, I’ll be giving you my honest review of AffiloJetpack 2.0, the easiest way to make affiliate websites. Before I tell you about it’s features though, I just want to share the story of Mark Ling, the creator, and talk about what inspired him to make it and launch his new version.
***From Zero, to Hero… Then Back to Zero Again***
Mark Ling began affiliate marketing in college. In less than a year, he was making $3,000 per week. You would think this would be the ultimate, wouldn’t you? So did he, until his friend convinced him to add an auto-subscriber newsletter series to his websites. It was a lot of work, and cost him thousands of dollars — but it worked, and his income soared.
But then he had a huge crash: His websites got slapped by Google, and his income took a dive.
***His Climb Back to Hero Again***
Things looked bleak for Mark, and it felt like he would never be able to climb back up again. But he decided that he would give it one more go. This time, he would place even more emphasis on building an email list, and making money through email marketing. And you know what?
Now he is an 7-figure super affiliate, traveling the world and living life to the fullest! He has had so much positive feedback about the first version of AffiloJetpack that he decided to launch a second version. And, for a very limited time, I've managed to claim a 25% off discount! But hurry, get it now, because this offer expires very soon:
=== >> Click here
***Are you confused on how to make a money-magnet website?***
Most affiliate marketers don’t have autoresponders. They rely on their website visitors clicking ads and buying the products then. Mark is trying to teach people though that the REAL money to be made is in email marketing. That is why he created AffiloJetpack: to make it easy for you to make money.
Using AffiloJetpack was easy. I got to choose from five of 18 Jetpacks. Each Jetpack is a website kit, with everything you need to make the website and step-by-step instructions on how to do it! You get 100 emails, article research packs, graphics, the custom-made AffiloTheme, a year of hosting for one website, plus three ebooks/reports to use as subscriber bait.
Even better, it comes with a website builder that will basically create your website for you! It will set up your domain and hosting, then install WordPress and AffiloTheme for you. Even better, it will create a Fluttermail email account and pre-install the 100-email autoresponder with your affiliate links automatically added in for you! At the end, you have a money-magnet website, just like Mark creates.
***Do you find writing content boring, but outsourcing expensive?***
Imagine how long it would take you to create graphics and write 20 articles, 100 emails and a 60-page ebook as subscriber bait for your autoresponder! It would take months to do it yourself. You could outsource it — but it would cost you thousands of dollars. Now imagine doing that for FIVE websites! I’ve saved so much money and time because when I want to create a new affiliate website, I just use one of my five Jetpacks.
***Do you find it time consuming to create websites?***
Not only does it take a long time to create a website, but getting all of the content together takes so long I usually give up. That is why I am so glad I discovered AffiloJetpack, because now it takes me no more than a few hours to get a website up and running! By using their website builder and their done-it-for-you email newsletter series, I built up a portfolio of five money-making websites in just two days — and I believe that you can, too.
There is something you should know. AffiloJetpack includes one year of free website hosting for one site, but it doesn’t include the domain name. So you should budget for around $10-11 for this if you don’t have one already. But that is literally the only other thing you need to buy, because AffiloJetpack comes with everything else you need to make a commission-crunching affiliate website:
===>> Click here
***Are you ready to take action?***
I highly recommend AffiloJetpack, but ONLY if you are willing to take action now. Otherwise, you will just be wasting your money. It is an investment into YOU and your future. Purchase it now while it is less than half its normal price, and set up your first website. If you know how to copy/paste, you can have five websites up in less than two days! Buy it here for 25% off for a limited time:
===>> Click here
Find out more